Friday, April 11, 2008

Others

I found out today that C, the person who Master and I asked out on a date for the lingerie party a while ago, broke up with W (again). This means that, theoretically, she's available to play with us. I'm not sure if we should approach her again, though, for several reasons. Firstly, I have no idea how long she's been single again, and it'd seem pretty skeezy if we jumped on her right away. Secondly, she's crushing on a different boy entirely, and she's been turning to me for a bit of advice. I don't want it to seem like I'm, I dunno, taking advantage of her confidence or something. I don't even know how that would occur, but it still nags at me. That, and our friend M says that C is reconsidering her bisexuality. M says it's just because C is afraid of her parents disapproval; she may be right, but I can't presume one way or the other. That doesn't mean we wouldn't be able to play with her at all, but it would severely limit things. (And I wanted to learn how to pleasure a woman, too! *sad kitty*)

However, lately I've been wondering if maybe we could invite another friend, S. She's a switch, and I've talked to her a bit and she says she'd like more experience on the Dom side of being a switch, but doesn't quite know where to turn. Maybe Master could show her the ropes, using me to practice on? ^_^ Oh, that'd be so much fun! We haven't done a long session in a while, too.

I haven't talked to Master much about it yet. He might have wanted a third person to join just in the spirit of the lingerie party and isn't interested anymore. Hopefully that won't be the case, but we'll have to see.

No comments: