Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tears

A few days ago, Master and I had a much more intense session than usual, sort of as a "good-bye." (We're on spring break right now.) There was some of the usual (spanking, shibari, anal, ice cubes) in greater quantities, as well as some new-ish things. Master did a bit of knife play, which was scary but a lot of fun. Also, at one point he brought out... a carrot!

"Do you know what I'm going to do with this?" he asked as he caressed my body.

My heart raced and my eyes squeezed shut. I was terrified he'd read my earlier post with the eggplant comment and been... inspired by it. Oh no, he wouldn't. He WOULDN'T!!

"Open up," he said, and he stuck the carrot in my mouth sideways, like a bit. "Bite down on that. If you need me to stop, the signal is to clap your hands. Okay?"

I nodded, relieved, and play continued.

Afterwards, as I was lying with my head on his chest, I started crying. I'm not really sure why, because I didn't feel upset at all - it just felt something I couldn't avoid doing, like yawning. Master was worried about me, of course, because I'd never cried after a scene before, though my throat has tightened up with that "about-to-cry" feeling before. I think it had something to do with the release of all the pent-up emotions and stress from the end of the semester. Like lancing a blister (which I know you're not supposed to do, but I do anyway): it hurts, but in a good way, and once all the gross stuff is drained out it feels so much better.

It was a great scene. When Master paused to wash off his hands after the anal play and lay on the bed waiting, little sparkles of light started flashing beneath my closed eyelids. I was like, "Wheee.... pretty lights!" Yeah... I was flying a little bit. It was awesome.

Now I miss Master. ;_; Only a week until I see him again!

No comments: