Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bared

Master likes my hair long. I like it long too, but occasionally (about once a year, at the beginning of summer) I get the itch and cut it all off, then let it grow for another year. If Master had told me not to cut my hair this year I wouldn't have, but he doesn't want to dictate my appearance that much, and besides I'm performing a male role in a play so I have to cut my hair short anyway.

When I told master this, he said, "All right, but when you do, I want you to shave completely."

I knew what he was talking about. Since I go to a hippy collage and am a crazy feminist, I generally don't shave much. However, since I began sleeping with Master I've shaved/trimmed my pubic area so he doesn't get hairballs. :) He also prefers it that way aesthetically; once he became Master, one of his rules was that I must keep "down there" well-trimmed and neat.

However, he prefers a shaved-bare pubis. The only reason he didn't mandate that for me all the time was because he knows I don't like shaved pussies; I think they look weird. :/

But Master said this wouldn't be a forever thing.

So now every time I go to the bathroom or get dressed in the morning and I look down, I go "AH!"

It's going to take some getting used to.

No comments: