Sunday, March 23, 2008

Switch

On the night of the lingerie party, Master and I went back to my room. There, he told me to take off all my clothes. When I had, I stood before him, and he looked me up and down. "Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked.

"...You mean this?" I asked, touching my white leather collar.

He nodded. "Your earrings, too."

I began piling all my jewelry - my collar, my earrings, my rings - on my desk. I stopped and reached down, touching the little green anklet that I always wore, the first gift he ever gave me. "This, too?"

"Yes, that too."

When I had stripped myself of absolutely everything, I stood before him as he leaned against my bed. "How do you feel?" he asked me.

"Naked," I said.

"That's because you are naked," Master replied with a smile. He was right, of course, but this was a nakedness more profound than most. Even when I shower, I still always have my anklet on me. The only time I take it off is when I model for life drawing, and then I'm not truly naked. I'm still clothed in an invisible layer of art, of propriety, of anonymity. Master looked me up and down. "Do you remember when you said you wanted me to push your limits a little more?"

"Yes." My heart rate instantly doubled. What did he want me to do? Walk down the hallway naked? Something even worse?

He looked me in the eyes. "And you know I love you, right?"

"Yes."

"Close your eyes."

I complied, my throat dry with anticipation. After a few moments, I felt him put something in my hand, then he said, "You can open them now." I did, and saw in my hands... a leash. My leash. Except now I was on the opposite end, and the person wearing the collar was... not Master. He looked like Master, he used to be Master, but he was not Master. He looked small and helpless with the collar on. He dipped his head a bit, so he could look up at me like a child wanting sweets.

He was boy.

I pulled boy close and kissed him, long and hard. I examined my new toy, running my hands over his body. He was mine, I realized. For tonight, he was mine.

As I started playing with boy, I quickly found out that being a top is hard. I bent boy over and spanked him, but my slaps sounded pitifully quiet compared to Master's. "Do tell me if I'm hitting too hard - or not hard enough," I purred in boy's ear.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, then he winced as I smacked him again. After a bit, I realized I should switch it up. But what else could I do? I spotted my ruler on my desk. Well, I could just hit him with something else... So I swatted him with that for a bit. "Is that the hardest you can do?" boy asked.

I hit him with an extra-hard blow. "No." Another extra-hard smack. "And next time, don't be so impertinent."

I'm sure that, if a more experienced top were to watch my performance, they could point out all the ways I messed up. I tied boy's hands behind his back, then switched to his front when I realized I couldn't reach his bum well. I made him go down on me, I used my belt on his gorgeous shoulders, leaving some nice-looking welts. I used a brush and my spiked collar on his bum, too. I tried to vary my rhythm, so boy would never know when or what I was going to do next.

Whenever I wasn't sure what to do next, I talked to him. "It's really a pity that we're not downstairs, " I said as I caressed his back and searched my room for inspiration. "Otherwise I could take an ice cube and run it over your body, making you squirm from the cold as it melted and the water ran down..."

Boy shuddered. "Are you telling me what you could be doing just to torment me?"

"Perhaps." I didn't tell him it was mostly because I was stalling for time.

"'Cause you're doing a good job."

Eventually, I blindfolded boy and tied his arms spreadeagle to my bedposts. I thought of doing his legs, too, but decided against it. I teased him, made him moan and tremble, and eventually took him in. Watching him strain against his bindings gave me a sense of satisfaction I'd never encountered before. "Do you want to touch me, boy?" I asked.

"Yes, oh God, yes!"

"Too bad." So this was the pleasure that Master got out of watching me squirm! It was a power rush, a thrill. I could give him what he wanted, but I was going to deny them just to confirm my dominance over him.

In the end, though, I'm not a very good top, and I caved quickly. I untied boy, let him touch my body, let him run his hands across my skin. When we were done, and I was kitten and he was Master once again,
we talked about the new perspective we'd gained on each other's roles. Master said he liked it, but wouldn't want to do it very often. I'm glad - though it was fun, I still much prefer being on the receiving end of spankings.

No comments: