Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spanko

I had no idea how much I crave spanking until it was withheld.

"What are you thinking about, pet?" Master asked me as he caressed my nude body.

"I'm thinking I hope you spank me."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Because I like it." My voice was high-pitched, innocent.

"Hmmm... Have you been a bad girl?"

"Yes!" I chirped immediately, playing along.

"What have you done to make you a bad girl?"

The question made me pause. What had I done? Normally I don't have to enumerate my transgressions. I wracked my mind for something to confess. "Umm... I... I didn't practice today!" I said, as I had forgotten to do my anal training that morning.

Master thought for a moment. "Well, since that only affects you and not me, that's not worthy of punishment."

Dammit! "Uh... I didn't help with the dishes!"

"Yes you did."

Oh yeah... Shit. I desperately tried to think of an offense that met his parameters; as I did, he moved down to the foot of the bed, spread my legs and began to eat me out. I whimpered, gasped, and wriggled in his grasp. How was I supposed to think while he was doing that?! Which was exactly what he wanted. It felt so good, so good... but it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to be spanked. I wanted to feel my cheeks burn and sting from the blows. Why wouldn't he spank me? "I... I can't think of anything!" I whimpered, close to tears.

Master stopped, sat up. "You can't?" I shook my head, and with startling quickness he flipped me over onto my stomach and held me there. "I ask you to do one simple thing... and you can't even do that?"

A knot built up in my throat, and I sniffled. I knew where he was going - his intent the entire time was to spank me for failing to come up with a reason for him to spank me, but I just wanted him to do it already! Please, please, please, oh please, I needed it so badly - I'd been looking forward to it all week...

Smack. As his hand connected with my ass, I felt a jolt ripple through me, followed by that pleasing, tingling warmth, and all my tension and bad feelings melted away. Ah, that's better.

No comments: