Thursday, January 24, 2008

Two things

In Britain, a bus company refused service to a man who led his fiancee on a dog leash. (BBC article) I don't know if they were in a D/s relationship - they were described as "goth," and I'm acutely aware that the goth and BDSM subcultures are distinctly different and in no way intrinsically linked. Still, I don't know what to think of this incident. I'd like to know more about what exactly happened, and the bus company's policy regarding leashed pets in general - whether they be human or canine. If leash dogs are allowed and not leashed humans, then it's a clear-cut case of discrimination. But if they don't allow dogs either, then they may have a legitimate case.

I'm a little over 24 hours into a 36 hour orgasm ban. I left too many pairs of shoes in Master's apartment, didn't shave when I was supposed to, and I left the sponge in the sink after I finished washing dishes. 36 hours without orgasming may seem like nothing, and I suppose it is, but I normally have about 5 orgasms every time we have sex... and we have sex at least once a day. So it's still going to be a challenge.

No comments: