Thursday, March 3, 2011

HA HA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Literally.

Apparently I don't need to worry about sexual compatibility as long as I stick to people in my DnD groups. No, seriously - all the people from my DnD groups (college and here) whom I've been sexual with I had great chemistry with. Mostly because they've all been at least moderately kinky.

But I should back up a bit first.

Last night I finally got the chance to go out with a guy from my DnD group, whom I shall call Pineapple. We get along really well; he (and everyone else in the party) reminds me very strongly of my college friends, and when we're hanging out it almost feels like I'm back in school - in the best way possible.

Pineapple and I were rather drunk from having spent time at the bar (we walked back to my apartment, so no worries there), and we were watching funny videos on Youtube - actually, we were only half paying attention because we were having too much fun talking - when suddenly we start making out and BAM! my clothes are gone.

Fortunately I had the presence of mind to tell him at some point (can't remember when, exactly) that I wasn't having any PIV or PIA sex that night, and he had the presence of mind to respect that. We still had a hell of a lot of fun biting and scratching the shit out of each other; it was almost like a wrestling match interspersed with kisses (which usually turned into bites). Perhaps it was because I was still frustrated from my experience with The Italian, but I was definitely more aggressive than normal, as in I (unintentionally) drew blood and swore a blue streak at him whenever he held me down.

It was fun.

On the downside, now I look like I got into a fight; all I'm missing is a black eye. I definitely feel like I got in a fight, too - so sore! None of my coworkers asked questions, thank goodness. I'll have to tone it down in the future. Or invest in turtlenecks.

No comments: