Saturday, October 11, 2008

My very first SM dream. D'awww.

I'm home for the weekend (read: away from Master), and even though it's only been a day I must be feeling kink-deprived, since I had my first really vivid dream involving BDSM. In it, Master sent me away to another heterosexual couple (that exist only in my head) on the other side of the country as a "gift." I took the train there, and when I arrived at their house one of the first things they did was bend me over a table, tie my arms down, and whip my bottom raw with their hands and a cane. Then the man started working my shoulders/upper back with a flogger while the woman did all sorts of naughty things to my vulva with her hands and mouth. They had me reduced to a limp, incoherent mess in no time.

Once they did that, they untied me and sent me to a large kennel crate to make my "den." I had all the items that I have in my "kitty corner" at Master's apartment - a big yellow body pillow, a sheepskin throw, a regular pillow - as well as some furs and blankets that I don't have in real life. I cheerfully crawled around on all fours and arranged my bed until it was just so; at one point, the guy was on the phone with Master, telling him how things were going so far, and at one point the man said, "I don't think she even remembers my name." He put his hand over the mouthpiece of the phone and said to me, "Kitten, what's my name?"

I thought for a moment, blinked, realized I had no idea, and just shrugged and mewed. The man and woman laughed, and I could sense Master's amusement, even though he was miles away.

I think part of the "inspiration" for this dream was that I was given a good spanking by someone other than Master or Lupa for the first time last weekend. It was O, at a lingerie party, and while he hit harder than I'm used to, it was still a thrilling experience. It was different, and while Master's touch never fails to send chills down my spine (in the best way), experiencing a different top was incredible fun.

However, I don't think I'd like ever playing out my dream's scenario in reality. Kink is very intimate to me, and I quail at the idea of being shipped far away from Master to some people I don't even know. Ew. Not to mention it's plain dangerous.

Ooooh, I'm all worked up now. I wanna playyy! *can't wait to see Master again*

No comments: