Friday, August 15, 2008

MY STRAP-ON

LET ME SHOW YOU IT. (warning: there be fake p33n on the other end of that link.)

I went to the Smitten Kitten in Minneapolis with F the other day. It was super-awesome! The store was smaller than I expected, but it was very open and airy - and they had free water, which was nice because it was hot out. Though F wasn't looking for anything in particular, I was there on a mission: I wanted one of their little floggers and a nice, relatively cheap strap-on harness to use with M in the future.

I think I may have weirded F out a little bit, since she's vanilla, though she seems understanding of me getting all giddy over elkhide floggers. She does like light bondage - but that's all I liked at first, too, and now look at me. Really, it's only a matter of time... *plots*

Ahem. In any case, the Smitten Kitten was really neat. And it's actually really easy for me to get to - so maybe I'll be making trips there more often. I also saw on their website that they're hiring. Oooh, so tempting.

Random note: most amusing item they had there was the "Vanilla Bondage Set," which had packaging shaped like a carton of vanilla ice cream. And all the ribbons etc. inside smelled like vanilla, too. Very cute. ^_^

Uh... I wanted to say more, but I forgot. I'm sleepy. I'll talk more later.

No comments: