Friday, August 19, 2011

Cost/Benefit

This is what happens when Master decides to fuck me while I'm updating my blog, and forces me to type what I'm thinking while he does it. He gave me a few prompts on the subject matter. Such as what we'd do if we were with Ume and Gene, and what I liked about being with Furby. And then he made me post it because I'm a bad sub who didn't update her blog on time!

Enjoy!
----------------

Being in a long-distance relationship is tough. I don't think that's news to anyone. It's difficult in a lot of ways:

1) Lack of physical intimacy. No matter what kind of relationship you have - open or closed,;aljkm d bfddddddddddddf;dsflfdsdsfdfsfdsdsfhyfggrf ficn;lka;lksi can'tjoaiw; dsid don't know what tgo tyopeow owow owowoowowowowowowo it feels goootooooi i love ;oyou mastere ikjdkits so deep i can't i don't know what to type it feels good i f ffnon me=y back dkkdkdkdkdkd ofn py back i yses herkdi don' fuck me on my back with you on top please an dhold my face down i'd have them pull nout athe sofaebed and put the air mattress next to it and then jiddid and hand then d we'd jfbli i wnant to watfch you fuk gene i want youj jaj;lralkiouji wnant to watch you fuck her FROM BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!! nand then i'd have you fuck me as i s;uckeds off ume and athtthaht;se gene would play with you r neuts dk and dkty and then dk and then i would suck you off while gene sat on your face and you would taste her sweet pussy

i like being spanked when I'm bent over the bed with my arms stretched out in front of me and tied down maybe my legs tied down toooooo and then i can't see what master is going to hit me with next

i liked it when i got to taste her pussy because it tasted so sweet and so good and i liked filming you fuck her andtasting her while you fuck me . watching you two vie for control was also fun to watch and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and i liked it when i was tied to the headboar

No comments: