Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good news, everyone!

Well, I'm excited! My good friend Ume and his fiancee, Gene*, have been open for a while. They approached Master and me a while back about a possible hook-up, but we were just starting our relationship with Tapeti at the time, so we said "not right now." Then Master and I were talking about it, and we decided to bring it back up with them. And they said yes! Yaaaaay. :D

We still need to hash out the specifics of what/where/when. We don't want to do a straight-up swap; that feels kind of weird. However, I am intrigued by watching a couple have sex and have sex at the same time. The idea of hearing them beside me, of seeing them moving together while I can feel Master moving in me, is incredibly hot.

Also, OMG! Two penises! I've never been able to play with two at the same time before, so that will be fun. I don't think Master and Ume are interested in playing directly with each other, which makes the yaoi fangirl in me shed a single tear, but I still think it'll be fun.

I'm not sure how much Gene will want to play with me; she's mostly straight, AFAIK, which means I might not be able to eat her pussy. Sad day. But I know she's fine with makin' out with ladies, so that's something, at least!

I am so excite.

*Pseudonyms, obviously.

No comments: