Sunday, January 23, 2011

Toughen up

I visited Master this weekend, and I. Am. SORE. :(

I have the impression that I'm not able to take as much "abuse" as I used to, when we were playing on a regular basis. He can't spank me for as hard or as long before I've reached my limit, and I get sore from sex more easily.

Or so it seems to me. Maybe I'm just conveniently forgetting the soreness of times past in the fog of nostalgia.

In any case, I'd still like to work up my endurance to withstand spanking, flogging, etc more. Now that we live relatively close together we can play more often, which I think will help. I think just getting in better physical shape in general will help, too. (I'm going to try exercising more regularly - Master's orders! :D) I suppose finding people to play with regularly in my city would help too, but I'm kind of hesitant to join up in the scene there. No particular reason - I'm just shy. But I am meeting people who are probably kink-friendly, so there's promise that I'll find people. WE'LL SEE.


No comments: