Saturday, September 6, 2008

Impatience

I'm back at school, and so is Master. Been here for about a week. I couldn't be happier.

When I arrived back at school, Master wasn't on campus because he was on a backpacking trip. Fine enough; I had plenty of catching up to do with all my other friends, and we ran about and generally had a great time. Then, the night before Master came back, I had sex with Lupa. We had been cuddly and giggly and gossipy with each other all day, then as night wore on I offered her the chance to sleep over, which she agreed to. Then I... I dunno. I was really glad to see her again, having been apart all summer, and I was also really horny, lol. I thought about trying out my brand-spankin-new strapon with her, but decided against it. I didn't want to push her too far all at once, so I just went down on her (very standard sexy-time, lol). I kinda wanted her to "reciprocate," but I got the feeling she wasn't sure enough of herself to try, so I didn't ask and we went to sleep, lol.

Before we started, I assured her she wouldn't get me in trouble, and I was right; I told Master about it soon after he came back, and he didn't have an issue with it. In fact, he even talked to Lupa later on and reassured her himself that it was okay. What a sweetheart. ^_^

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly my feelings for Lupa are. She's an amazing friend, a former/current? playmate... but I don't think I have a crush on her. I just feel... really, really, incredibly comfortable and at ease around her. Though I don't get butterflies in my stomach or anything when we're together, it feels perfectly natural for us to hug, touch, and kiss each other as an expression of our affection for each other. I was never very physical with my friends in high school, even platonically, so this is pretty new for me.

Whatever it is, I like it.

No comments: