Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New experiences

I had my first orgy over the weekend.

There were nine people including me, two of whom I'd never met before that night (but were quite lovely people, really).

There wasn't very much fucking going on, actually - but a tooon of oral. I didn't mind in the least, of course; I adore both giving and receiving from both sexes. There was lots of giggling and hardly any awkwardness, which means that I feel secure declaring the orgy a resounding success. Huzzah!

I think I am getting used to Master and me being not-primaries. I didn't feel the need to be all up on him the entirety of the orgy (and the party leading up to it), and I didn't get super-depressed about the short amount of time we had together.

I think that now the expectation that we will eventually live together - that we should live together - has been lifted, I'm starting to relax. I still get bummed out about it sometimes, to be honest, but it's getting better. Slowly, it is getting better.

No comments: