Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Robo-love

I found this lovely erotic comic (many parts NSFW, obviously) the other day. It's the right balance of plot and sex, the drawing style is charming, and it's neo-Victorian sci-fi to boot! My fave.

I'm not sure why I enjoy the idea of robot sex or mechanical sex. I suppose a lot of it has to do with being a sci-fi geek (or am I a sci-fi geek because I enjoy robot sex? :o), and with the fantastical nature of it. I mean, how wild is having sex with a robot, amirite?

Looked at from another angle, I like the idea of being hooked up to a sex machine and being completely helpless while forced into the throes of ecstasy. Ties back into my "mad scientist" fantasy, I suppose.

Though the real-life "sex machines" that I've seen available have been kinda "meh" for me. Maybe it's one of those things that's much better in my head than in real life.

No comments: