Thursday, January 15, 2009

Anal

Master has decided that I'm to undergo anal training. Currently, though I enjoy anal play a lot, I can only take one finger - maybe two. We're going to slowly work my way up until I can actually take in his cock. (Off-topic: lol dickbutt)

Training, of course, involves practice, which I have to do on my own. So I got a bit o' lube and tried it myself for the first time the other day. It was... interesting. I didn't know the inside of my butt was so soft - like a smaller, less-lubricated vagina, kind of.

Then, last night we got to play for the first time. I think it's because we're "out of practice," but I was very sensitive. I couldn't take as much of a beating as I wanted. :( Stupid butt! Anyway, Master played with my bum more, and it felt really nice. Well, that's a bit of an understatement. I still can only take one finger, but it's getting easier for Master to put it in, and I can handle it for a longer period of time. I wonder how long it'll take for me to progress to two, three, and so on...? This is the first really long-term "project" we've undertaken, so I'm curious to see how it plays out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been undergoing anal training for 2 years now. I wear a butt plug to bed every other night (except during my period). It helps my muscles get used to something being there. I'm up to a 1 3/4 inch diameter plug. Then again, the end goal for my Master is not anal sex, which we do, but anal fisting and large object insertion. *grin*

Best of luck with the anal training, if you need any advice, please let me know.